Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Off the Pill, Day 6

My appetite is still gone and I seem to be nauseous at times. I don't like this. I would rather have something else than loose the will to eat. However, this could be from all the crap I ate the last two weeks and have nothing to do with the Pill. Moodiness has struck. Last night I nearly strangled my husband because he changed the channel.

Today I went from being happy to nearly depressed in a matter of a few seconds. That's okay, though, because I few minutes later I was right back at happy. This is weird. I feel like a bad Jerry Lewis movie is stuck in my head and I am the only character.

"You bastard. I want to kill you! You, you....you gorgeous hunk of man, come here, I must have you. I must! Oh, oh... oh what's the point? Nothing is good, nothing is worth it, life sucks totally. I'm going to....Hey, are those muffins? I love muffins...too bad I can't eat one. Oh yeah, well.....screw you, Muffin Man, you bastard!"

Men, for the love of God, if you have an even-keeled woman in your home go home and kiss her ass right now. The rest of you poor schlubs can send sympathetic thoughts to my husband.

4 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Its days like these with my wife that make me want to stop off at the happy hour before going home. And then afterward drive into the Mississippi River, killing myself instantly.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Bwa-ha-ha! That's so funny. I have holes in my tongue where I've bitten it over the last two days.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Issy said...

Yuck! Biting holes in your tongue? That's no good! I think the muffin man is a crazy freak that's out to mess with your mind. Don't let his muffins get the best of you! Take his muffins and cram them up his ass!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

That's where they came from in the first place, dear.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home