Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, April 16, 2007

Only the Lonely

My baby's gone! My husband is in Vegas having a good time and I am stuck here. Poop.

It's a work thing, I would never let my husband vacation in Vegas without me. While he was packing we talked about the things that went on in Vegas while we were on our honeymoon. On almost every corner of the Vegas Strip there are men who hand out these little hooker baseball cards. No joke, they are the size of a baseball card, they have a photo of the hooker and a number to call. The guys who hand these cards out are pros. You may deny the cards, but when you get to your hotel room you'll find about three stuffed in various pockets.

My husband teased that he would use the services of one of these ladies to get a blow job.
"Oh, Honey," I said, "If you're going to do that get something you can't get at home. Ask for anal."

I miss my man! I have a surprise waiting for him when he gets home. I'd tell you about it but knowing my luck Hubby will log in and read this blog while he's away. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home