Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Hate Storms

Today I went to lunch with my boss. It is storming in St. Louis. The drive to and from the restaurant wasn't that bad. There was a lot of thunder and lightening in between both trips but overall we were pretty luck.

Until we got back to work. Upon exiting his car a blinding white streak of lightening touched down nearly on top of us. This was followed by a grinding, roaring bout of thunder. It was so much that all the car alarms started going off. Have you ever been in a full parking garage with all the car alarms going off? It's spooky.

The big 'ol fat rain that followed came at us sideways. We had less than one small block to cover yet both of us were soaked once we finally got inside. Worse? It's cold rain, people, thank the Goddess I have a padded bra on!

I plan to go home and hide until this rain is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home