Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, April 09, 2007

To Be In Love

The Goiter has shrank in size, but it has also developed a layer of dead skin. Like a snake it has been shedding all morning. This is disgusting. Good thing it's cold or I'd have to explain why I'm wearing a turtle neck. Watch, it's probably a brown recluse spider bite and I am the only freak in history with the immunity system to combat it. The poison has manifested on my neck. Any mere mortal would be dead by now.

Yeah, that's what I'm going to keep telling myself.

This morning my husband didn't have to rush off to work. He got up to let the dog out then came back to bed to lie next to me. Hubby doesn't like to snuggle. It's not his fault, it's mine. I'm so hot I cause him to sweat mere seconds after his skin comes in contact with mine. I guess he must have been cold this morning because he curled up right next to me and went back to sleep. It was so nice to have him pressed against me, all warm and cozy, and listen to him breathe. No matter what happens today I will have this warm, safe feeling to carry around with me. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home