Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

That's Just Thong!

I am supporting a fashion faux pax today. I have on knit pants and underneath I am wearing underwear with the whole butt in them. You can see my panty line! Pants like these require a thong. Do I care?

No.

Why not? Because I don't wear thongs. I have an ass crack that like to eat thongs. It bunches up the tiny strip of material and twists it into a tight rope of thread able to support a construction crane. It is this metal-esque strangle hold I spend the rest of the day. By the time I get home and take the thong off it's been reduced to a patch of frayed string. Nope, I just can't do them.

So I'll live with the world being able to see my undies if it means I can sit down tomorrow without having to use an inflatable doughnut.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

While thongs certainly up the sex factor, I have always wondered how people can get along with them--wearing them.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home