Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

Keep them doggies roaming...I'm on my way to Texas, folks. Tomorrow morning (early!) I catch a flight to Dallas to see my sister-in-law Lace. She's one of the twins (the other is Leather). Lace is very excited, we're going to do all the things she and I want that neither of our significant others will do. We're checking out Body Worlds for sure, and maybe going to the Medeaval Times.

I have been through Texas on a few occasions but I never stopped long enough to get a feel for the state. We'll see if I enjoy it, or if I end up messin' with it.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Have fun storming the castle, er, The Alamo!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home