Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Baby Shower Part II

I get to throw my sister another baby shower. Last time she had a baby I was not financially able to do what I wanted. This time I am. I just wish I knew the sex of the baby, that would make things easier. Oh well, I can wait.

We'll be having this baby shower in a bar, just like we did my nephew's. Why? Because my sister's good friend's husband owns one. Hey, fine by me. I don't think the baby will care it's shower was held in a bar, and as far as I know my friends and relatives will be quite happy with the arrangement as well. I know I will.

So now I have to come up with some games and prizes and find a cute cake. We have to send out invites. This is fun. I know you guys are there would rather eat your own toenails than have to plan a baby shower. That's fine, it's a girl thing and I know it. My husband and the father will be as far away from us on that day as they can get.

So, I'm off to plan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home