Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Boogaloo

My husband has a representative of Apple in town to set-up his new editing system. Last night we took the guy out to dinner. He was a really nice guy. He was very polite and we shared that pleasant conversation people who would otherwise have nothing to do with each other share. However, once the subject of computers came up he changed.

His eyes began to sparkle. He became more animated, and he spoke with such passion and enjoyment I wanted to run right out and buy stock in Apple. I had no idea what he said, of 'course, but he really does enjoy his job. He let me play with his iPhone. It's cool. I couldn't really figure it out (and it only has one freaking button!) but it was nifty. The things you can do with it are pretty amazing.

Poor guy, though. He travels pretty much all the time. He can't have any pets and he's lost quite a few girlfriends. But hey, he's seen some pretty cool things and gets to go everywhere so I'm not feeling too sorry for him.

We went to Boogaloo's, this little place in Maplewood. It's a really nice place and the food is great. I had the spinach salad and it was yuuuuuummy. Service was a bit slow, though. But hey, I wasn't paying so I wasn't tipping. If you ever want a nice meal and a good drink I'd suggest stopping by. This ain't no Boogaloo commercial so if you want to know where it is, look it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home