Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Behold the Power of Sleep

I went home from work early yesterday and slept the day away. I woke up long enough to watch the 2-hour final performances of So You Think You Can Dance, then it was back to bed for more sleep. Today I am feeling normal and dare I say...do I say it?....happy.

My head is still foggy and I'm setting up an emergency office in the bathroom, but I'm good. Another crises averted. I don't know if there are any more episodes of severe depression in my future but at least now I'll know what's going on. And my poor husband will know what's going on. He was all set to pack my bags for the crazy train. Sorry, hon, you'll just have to wait.

We are going to ride this weekend no matter how hot it is. Our MS-150 is just around the corner, we can't afford to get lazy. The weathermen say it's supposed to be nice on Sunday, but these are the same weathermen who get everything else wrong so I'll wait until Sunday morning to get excited. I have new shoes to use!! I've graduated from regular pedals to the clips. The countdown to my first face-plant starts Sunday. They say, when you change over to clips, you will fall. It isn't a question of if, it is a question of when. I have always proven "them" wrong so we'll see.

Off to work...

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

There may be the risk of falling, but the extra power you'll get pedaling will really kick ass.

Glad yer feeling better!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I just hope hubby isn't around to point and laugh.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home