Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's a Simple Question

Do they honestly think we don't know they're lying? This Ronald Reagan defense isn't working, guys, how 'bout you fess up and stop treating us like we're a bunch of fucking morons.

If you're too lazy to read the article it's about Pat Tillman and his death. Rumsfeld and all the other war criminals are claiming they can't remember a damn thing about Tillman's death or the circumstances which caused the truth of his death to be delayed for so long.

"I know that I would not engage in a cover-up. I know that no one in the White House suggested such a thing to me. I know that the gentlemen sitting next to me are men of enormous integrity and would not participate in something like that," Rumsfeld said, adding he didn't recall discussing the Tillman matter with the White House until the fratricide became public knowledge.

How could Rumsfeld say this with a straight face? Hasn't he been paying attention? The White House is made up of lies and cover-ups! We know it, they know it, hell, the whole world knows it. Is this how far out of touch with reality these guy's are? Do they think this is 6 years ago when they could say anything they wanted and the republican masses would go along with it like zombies? Times have changed, I think they need to keep up. I think they need to go out on the street and pay attention to us, the people, because we all know each and every one of them is full of shit.

I feel sorry for the Tillman family. They are having to go through this twice. Once when it was a lie, and now the pitiful cover-up of that lie. Why aren't these guys in prison? What do they think is going to happen when the White House changes guard?

I'm not stupid enough to buy this bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home