Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Feeling Better

I feel a bit better today. I had a nice long talk with my husband last night. I wasn't being very fair to him. He didn't refuse to have sex with me yesterday. I was giving off the "leave me alone" vibes. Kind of kills any wants to be amorous. Not an issue today. I'm the happiest depressed woman in the state.

I spoke with my mom, too. She tells me this is what menopause is like. It's something to look forward to, I guess. When menopause does hit I plan on investing in as many drugs as I can. I don't care who you are, just try taking happy pills away from a menopausal woman.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marial Grace said...

Yes, menopause does feel like that and you know what, it's got an extra bonus, explosive heat. You feel like you're burning up from the inside out and sweat starts pouring out of every corner of your body.

Lucky for you, you're still 10 years away from that. (smile)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I've taken steroids so I know what that's like, I just haven't had the joy of both together. I'll wait.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home