Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

F-F-Freezin'

It's 90 degrees outside and I have a heater going full-blast in my office. Damn labs. Why they got to keep this place so cold, eh?

The beautiful day is there, right there, outside my window. I put my hand on the glass and I can feel the loveliness. I have to wait for my hand to thaw out before taking it off the glass, that or chip the ice away from around my fingers. At the end of the day, you watch this building, you'll see us emerge in snow suits and be naked by the time we get to the parking lot.

I found out my sister is having a baby girl! Yipee! I'm so glad, I wanted a girl. Not that a boy would have been bad, mind you, but we already have one of those. This evens things out.

Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home