Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, September 10, 2007

Good Weekend

It was a good, if lazy, weekend. I have found a supreme place to get my nails done. I know you guys don't care, but there is nothing more mundane than sitting in a chair letting someone else do your nails. When it takes a long time it is akin to torture. When it takes a long time, and your nails start to chip and flake immediately after, it pisses one off to no end.

My new place can give me a pedicure and a fill in less than an hour, and the work is great. It's cheap, too.

Saturday night my husband took me to dinner. When we were back in the car on the way home he asks me, "Ice cream or alcohol?"

Hmmm, let me think. "Alcohol."

So hubby takes me to the Fox & Hound Tavern at the Cheshire Inn. I have a lot of good memories from the Cheshire. It's a great place, and I haven't been back in a while. We had the place to ourselves, so we sat in the corner and smooched and talked. It was so nice and romantic. I love my husband.

Then I had to watch my beloved Rams get spanked yesterday. C'mon, guys! Oh well, at least my boss' team got spanked as well, we can gripe together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home