Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Beauty and the Geek

Best. Show. Ever.

I've been a fan of Beauty and the Geek for the duration. I have to say this season's results show was a bit different than the others. Instead of duking it out in an elimination challenge the producers decided to let America choose the winner. I was not a big fan of this decision. America didn't help these teams during their challenges, why should they get to pick the final winner? But that sting was soothed last night by having one of the best results shows I've ever seen.

What was so great about it? Was it the fact Dave got so excited to see Jasmine again he managed to lift her skirt to her chest when he hugged her, showing off her nice black thong to God and everyone? Was it when they brought a tarantula out and Jasmine nearly climbed the curtains? Or was it bringing Sam and Rebbecca back together again to tongue wrestle each other before commercial break? Or was it the fact they gave the losers more than .20 seconds to talk about how they were doing?

All that and more. Who wouldn't like to see a Shay sandwich between Josh and his mother? Shay is hot, hot, hot. She and Josh's mom got along like old hens in a coop. Says Josh, "I don't want to interrupt either of these women." Smart man.

How about Rebbecca giving the other Josh a back massage right there on stage. Awwwwkward.
There were a lot of one-liners worthy of mention, but the best line had to come from the host. When reading off who voted for who in the house he came to the "Biggest Geek" category.

"Now we come to who was the biggest geek. Josh, by a landslide of epic proportions..."

Dave and Jasmine won! I was so happy, they were so deserving. After getting over the disappointment of Jason and whats-her-name getting kicked off The Amazing Race it was nice to see the right people win. (Jason reminded hubby and I of our good friend Matto the Hun. The girl was no where near Mrs. The Hun's beauty, but then again, very few people are.)

Now I'll have to find something else to watch on Tuesday night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

I can't speak to the Geek show. But I noticed my name and Amazing Race so I can chime in on that.

We were bummed that Jason and Lorena got knocked out. I wasn't a huge fan of them or anything, but it was they WAY they got knocked out. You know who I'm talking out.

They were soooooooo far behind, and that nasty blond bitch decided that they HAD to U-Turn them (or whatever the new "Yeild" is). Jason and Lorena might catch up, they are so strong, we had NO CHOICE.

Bull. Fucking . Shit.

Chances are they would have been eliminated anyway, they were so far behind. Sure they might have had a chance, but they weren't going to knock the blonds out.

The blonds made my shit list for that. And while the one blond was somewhat better for not really wanting to block them, she's week and lets her friend walk alllllllllll over her. Pshh!

Good riddance to that both of them. We were very satisfied that they were eliminated.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I was so happy to see the blonds lose, and I wish that bus had smacked them. I'm rooting for the Goth couple, I want to see them win it all.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home