Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

One Crusty-ass Cookie Does Not Lunch Make

It has been a busy time in the ol' Barbarian household. My friend Issy finally got her head out of her ass (you know I love ya) and left the dumb-ass loser she was with. As such, she has moved in with me and the hubby. It has been a smooth transaction so far. Issy and I lived together during college so we're used to each other, it's the husband who may need a few more days to adjust.

My derby name was finally approved!! You wanna know? You ready?
Suri O'Killer
#10 & Counting

Yeah!

Work has been busy here and there, we just had our graduate recruiting weekend. The long torturous faculty Search I spent my entire Fall doing netted one measly professor. We were hoping to hire 3 or more. All that work...

If you are in the St. Louis area come to our April 12 Roller Derby bout, Gentlemen Prefer Derby. We play at the All American Sports Complex by Lindbergh and Hwy 55. Tickets are $10, children 10 and under are free. I'll be skating in the demo bout, be sure to look for the girl in the pink shirt kicking ass. Doors open at 7pm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

My do we all look smashing! Not to mention that I had an absolute BLAST watching you all!

Thanks bunches for being supportive through all of my "issues". It's hard enough loosing a relationship. Knowing that I have a wonderful friend to lean on makes it that much easier. Thanks for being there and allowing me to be all sappy on your blog!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Anytime!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home