Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, August 18, 2005

First Day of School

Today is B-Butt's first day of school. Already he is asking when this is going to end. Um...13 years? Get used to it buddy, it only gets worse from here. My sister is a wreck. Her emotions are so into overdrive I should call her Christine. That's okay, though, it's tough to send your only baby away to an institution where he'll have to sink or swim on his own. I liked school. Well, until I started the 8th grade, then it was shit, but before then I really enjoyed it.

I watched "Brat Camp" last night. All I have to say is, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Three of the kids got to go home and man, was it a tear-fest. The rest of the kids were bummed, and that bitch Jada still blames everyone else for her problems. The other's seem to be okay with it and accept that they need to change more or they'll never make it. Jada will never go home, I'm telling ya, she'll rot in that desert.

Two of the girls released last night were going straight into boarding school. Do they still have those? How much does that cost? I've had a few friends who lived in boarding schools and they can come out just as messed up as us poor, public schoolers. Wait, maybe that was Catholic school...

My husband is house sitting and I was all alone last night. I liked it, but when I let out this particularly loud, rumbling burp and there was no one to say, "Whoa, baby!" I realized how much I missed him. I missed hearing his smack-talking while he played his video game. Our cat sat by the window most of the night looking at all the cars that passed. He even slept there. I'll be alone again tonight. By then our cat will have given Jason up as dead and go back to begging for my dinner. Ah, loyalty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Why does he have to be at the house all night? I never heard of this sort of house sitting. Whats THAT all about!

Brat camp... whoever looses gets killed off, the world is over populated anyway, it's the best the can do for it... that goes for Republicans too

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home