Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hey

I don't have anything to write, so I'll tell you a joke.

A nun walks into the office of her Mother Superior and says, "Bless me, mother, for I have sinned."
"What did you do?" asked Mother Superior.
"I cursed," replied the nun.
"Why?" asked Mother Superior.
"Well, Sister Randolph and I went golfing this morning. We were on the 9th tee and all I had to do was sink the ball in order to win. But when I hit the ball, it flew into the air and smacked a seagull."
"Oh no, is that why you cursed?"
"No, because then the ball dropped right into the middle of the pond."
"Oh, so that's why?"
"No, because at that moment an alligator rose from the pond with my ball balanced right on it's nose."
"Amazing. Is that why?"
"No, he came ashore and gobbled up the dead seagull, landing my ball within a few feet of the hole."
"So why did you curse?" Mother Superior asked.
The nun said nothing but stood looking at the floor.
"You missed the fucking putt, didn't you?"

1 Comments:

Blogger xodiaq said...

I'm not crazy about Golf, but foulmouthed Nuns... THATS entertainment!!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home