Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, December 19, 2005

Best Part of Christmas

We received two cards from friends that contained pictures. I love this part of Christmas. M & M sent us a picture of them at Disney World. You guys look so adorable in your matching shirts, and we just loved the pirate head gear in picture #2. You're both too cute for words and we can't wait to see you again. With money and our luck, that should be Spring 2008, I think.

The second card was from my old boss, S, and contained photo's of them with their little girl, McA. McA is so damn cute, D will be beating guys with a stick to get them away from her in about 12 years. I miss my old boss and her family, S was one of the smartest and evilest women I ever met. We worked together in Savannah and when I moved, well, you know. Distance and a new baby made our conversations fewer and fewer. But I still love her! I learned most of the things I needed to learn in business from her. Evil, evil things. God Bless You, S!

I need to pay more attention to my communications. I let time slip by all to quickly. Maybe if I get to my Christmas cards now, I can mail them out next year.

2 Comments:

Blogger frangelico77 said...

Thanks!, Glad you think we are cute in our matching shirts. When we were wearing them we also got our picture with Donald Duck!!!
2008?????????????? Too far away.. We are planing to go again for next thanksgiving. Think about celebrating Thanksgiving 2006 in Disney World with us!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Sounds great!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home