Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Feb. 15th

Last night I had a fabulous dinner of fillet mignon with baked potato and a really good wine. Then, my cat gave me the newest Stephen King book, "Cell." He's such a good boy, that cat, even made me a card. Such a sweetie.

Today I am drained. For the last three nights I have been woken up by my bowels. What is going on? I'm eating right, I'm taking my meds, and I try to exercise as much as I can. I don't get it. I know people like me have ups and downs, but I'm about due for some "up", I think.

Have a good day, everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

I'm with you in the misbehaving bowels dept. Mine brought me home from work early, with the likelyhood I won't be going in tomorrow.

Normally this would be cause for happiness, but when you feel like complete and total crap, your gut feels like it will explode, and the next step after staying home from work is going to the hopital... well hopefully i can rest this off.

Hope you are doing better!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I am, thanks. I stayed home from work yesterday for fear every fart was going to ruin my pants. Nothing like walking around all day feeling like you have a poo hanging out of your butt. I hope you feel better.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home