Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, August 24, 2006

HA!

Suck on this! you pampased, self-righteous retards. I guess your pharmacists can get off their soap boxes now and get back to doing their jobs. Oooohhh, I bet you're so angry that the choice to take this pill has been yanked out of your ever-hateful control and landed in the lap of those who must decide.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

I'm so glad this country has enough powerful people left to make right decisions every once in a while.

Maybe, just maybe this will be the small push that leads to a snowball from hell for pro-lifers. I am pro-choice. I do not like abortions and I myself would never have one, but I don't have the right to push my opinion on others. Did you hear that? NO ONE has the right to push their opinions on anyone else. The only one who matters is the one making the choice. Oh, you hate it don't you? CHOICE! CHOICE! CHOICE! CHOICE! CHOICE!

2 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I was very glad to see this too. Now they just need to have this available for ALL women regardless of age. If I had a 15 year old daughter, I certainly would not want her to throw away her future because of an unplanned pregnancy. Why is our culture so preoccupied with sex?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Because we have been raised by puritanical christians who see anything as fun being dirty and wrong, maybe?

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home