Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Again with the Dumbasses

On my way to work I pass three school bus stops. This morning I passed before the bus arrived. I saw a little girl, maybe 7 or 8, standing on the corner wearing a short little tennis skirt. Hello? It's 34 degrees and some crack-head of a mother let her 7 or 8 year old child wear a flimsy, cotton tennis skirt?!

This is the type of woman who needs DFS called on her. This is the type of woman who needs not to have children. Any dumbass whore who has a daughter should damn well know how to dress her.

And don't give me any crap about how maybe the daughter wanted to wear that skirt and the mother is teaching her a lesson. No, when your kid is 7 or 8 you still get to tell them how to dress. You have to stand up, be the bad guy, and force your child into a pair of pants. That's being a parent. That's keeping the welfare of your child above that child's sense of independence. When that little girl is 15 her mother won't have any say-so on dressing, so she better get it out now.

The high today is only going to be 53. 53! Luckily, I didn't see any bruises on those little bare legs or I would have pulled over, picked her up, driven her to the police station, and stayed until I saw what type of white-trash ignorant-ass slut came to get her.

Honestly, how much can leg-warmers cost? I think I'll buy a pair and keep them in my car. That way at least SOMEONE will be taking care of this child.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu TOTALLY dissed me in my dream last night!

but, I am not going to be mad at you.

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leg warmers?? LOL!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Yeah? Sorry, Ee Vasive, I didn't know my power of bitchery could pierce the dream realm. Man, am I cool or WHAT?

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home