Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, November 20, 2006

Dear Husband,

I was very lonely this weekend. I appreciated the great meals you fixed for me and for accompanying me on our grocery errands, but the rest of the time I was alone and it sucked.

You were in the house. You just weren't there.

So with as much love and respect as I can muster I say:

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!

You touch that machine tonight and you will live in a private hell for the next month. I promise.

Your loving wife, The Barbarian.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

He sounds like my son. Ever since he got Guitar Hero II, I haven't seen him.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!!!..It just never ceases to amaze me how so many men can be so fucking consumed by these silly video games. When i was growing up we had what some remember as PONG...it was simple, easy and oh-so-easy to walk away from. I'm amazed at how many relationships have suffered becasue of this crazy "virtual reality" video game craze that, for all intents and purposes, is just simply a waste of time.[in my humble op] I know of another couple just south of Arnold, Mo. where another XY of our species is just as "taken" by these stupid games. Whatever happened to wanting to be together with your wife, gf, mate, etc? Surely, the oaths that were taken "till death due we part" have more meaning then "wait tilli kill this creature"...Men..WAKE UP!!!..Love that woman like the precious person she is, talk, laugh, go on walks, cuddle, hell give her a nice foot massage....just put down those MF--king games and LOVE the one your with!!!

6:52 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

We all have our vices. Hubby did not touch the computer last night. He's a very smart man.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home