Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Stop Your Bitchin!

I'm sorry, but all these people mad at Borat, saying they were duped by him and the show, must be the most retarded people on the planet

"Oh, I didn't see them cameras. I didn't know that the various people surrounding me at the time were filming. All those, "Take two. Let's try it again." I didn't understand what them people was saying. All them microphones, camera's, lights, and production assistants escaped my attention completely. There I was in the middle of filming and I didn't even knowd it. $12 million, your honor."

GET OVER IT! You useless boobs are just trying to cash in on someone elses' success. And that Internet asshole who thinks he was the real Borat, well, I didn't see YOU in front of a camera, did I? I guess you'll just have to speak up next time, huh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to see this movie last tuesday with all my friends and we have not stopped talking about it. I have not laughed that hard in years!! This movie is a total screwball riot!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Borat was friggin hilarious!!! Though the fat naked wrestling was very difficult to deal with.

Yeah, those people are lame; especially those frat boys who said they were tricked into drinking and saying that moronic stuff.

1) It's impossible to "trick" a frat boy into drinking. It's like a fish complaining you "tricked" it into swimming.

2) Being drunk is not likely an excuse for the moronic nonsense they said. It is probably what is really on their mind. Besides, isn't that what most frat boys think anyway?

Anyway, good movie.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I hope to see it soon.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home