Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, November 17, 2006

Okay

For those of you who held President Egghead's stupidity in question, please read this.

Yeah, um, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't almost EVERYONE involved in Vietnam come out and say what a complete mistake it was? Wasn't there a book written on how many different ways we fucked ourselves in that "conflict?" And, correct me if I'm wrong, but we didn't win that "conflict," did we?

Nope, we finally smartened up and realized we were completely useless and, after thousands of needless deaths, we finally tucked our tails between our legs and got the fuck out.

I guess that's Bush's policy. We'll wait until it is so overwhelmingly obvious that we're not going to win at all, we'll wait until there is American blood flowing down the streets of Iraq, before we finally give up and get our guys out of there.

I'm so glad that bastard is leaving office soon. Just not soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home