Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, January 04, 2007

We're celebrating!

We left the dog out yesterday (from his cage) and he didn't pee, poop, or chew on anything. Good boy! We couldn't leave him out during Christmas because he would eat the presents. We'll see how he acts today now that he knows leaving him out yesterday wasn't a fluke.

I am having hot flashes today. I'm sitting here in my office minding my own business when I suddenly have to strip down and try to cram myself in my mini-refrigerator. I was a bit cranky this morning during our drive to work. The heater in my car is not working so I have been catching a ride with my husband.

My husband will stay in a lane no matter what. A boulder could fall from the sky and and crush a car in front of him and he'll just stop and wait for it to roll off. I admit I am a speed demon, I like to get where I'm going in minimal time. I don't get in the car to look at the scenery. But if the speed limit is 40 and the dumb-ass jerk in front of me is doing 20, I will go around. With my husband it is a crap-shoot. He may move over, or he may just poke along behind the dumb-ass until he gets to where he's going. Arg!

But I kept my mouth shut, so bully for me. I listened to the radio sand found for just $50,000 Dennis Rodman will make a personal appearance. What a bargain!

Hang on, now I'm cold again, I have to put on my sweater. Ahhh, much better.

I watched "Beauty and the Geek" last night. Oh. My. Goddess. If you're not familiar with the show they take 12 hot women, mostly hot and stupid, and pair them with 12 freakishly geeky geeks. The teams must complete a series of tasks that eventually wittles the group down to a winner. Here's what one geek had to say, "When Shelly walked out I was shocked by how pretty she was. I hope she likes Star Trek. If it comes to women or Star Trek, I'd choose Star Trek."

Uh-huh. There is one girl, Cecille, who is your typical bubbly blonde. However, that bitch is faking it. She's smart, oh yes she is, why she chooses to hide it behind stupid comments and giggly hair-flips is beyond me. But she won most of the challenges and has half that house wrapped around her finger all ready. Stupid she ain't.

Sigh. I have to go pour cold water over my head. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home