Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith 1968 - 2007

I'm saying this RIGHT NOW. Anna Nicole Smith will be forever compared to Marilyn Monroe now.

The sad life, the trouble with men, the weight fluctuation, the courts, her son's death, and now her death. Was it a suicide? A murder? Conspiracy?

The whole catastrophe with her second husband (that old guy with all the money), the questions about the daddy of her baby girl. Oh yes, let's all face it, the press is going to chew on this for YEARS!

So before you hear it elsewhere, Anna Nicole Smith/Marilyn Monroe. Get used to it.

****Anna Nicole will NEVER reach the bombshell/star status Marilyn did. Let's face it, no one can beat Marilyn when it comes to her legacy. The sad circumstances of their lives and deaths are in the same ballpark is all I'm saying.

3 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

This is going to be the conspiracy theory to end all conspiracy theories because I think she finally won her inheritance money too.

5:05 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I agree with what you said, Barbarian, and what Darthimmortal said about Anna. It is weird, sad, but she wasn't anywhere near the talent and star that Marilyn was.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Yeah I thought I heard something like the Marylin/Anna comparison last night on some show.

While the circumsatances of their tragic lives and deaths have similarites, I'd say it's not the same ballpark, but more like a ball park that looks similar to another ballpark.

You're absolutely right about the comparison, like I said, I've already started hearing it. And it annoys the crap out of me. There really isn't all that much to compare. Anna Nicole emulate Marylin's look, but made a damn clown out of herself. I'm sorry she died, especially having just had a baby, but she was a damn clown all the same, and that makes a HUGE difference bet. her and Marylin. Despite all the connections the shallow talking heads will make.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home