Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I Like Being Naked

I'm watching the Oprah show (I love Tivo) and the guests are older women who posed nude for the Dove campaighn. Some of these women described it as a freeing experience. Duh! I've posed nude (that thud would be my father passing out) and I love it. It's so organic. There aren't any secrets when you're naked, the only communication you can convey is with your eyes.

I like being naked. Let me just say I do not like being cold and naked, that's no fun. But if the weather is nice I don't mind stripping down. I like the feel of air on my skin. I like the feel of anything on my skin, really. It's very relaxing to be naked between the sheets when I take a nap. In my photo shoots I like the lines of my body, I'm so pale I create a great contrast to just about everything. You add shadows to the mix and I have some pretty photos. I don't know why more women don't pose naked.

There isn't anything dirty about a naked body. Oh, there can be! But it can be beautiful, too. Just as scars, tattoos, and moles give us character, our body is one of a kind. It's who we are. We should not be ashamed.

More naked photos, ladies!

4 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I completely agree with you. The only time naked is bad is when the package is bad. No one wants to see a fifty year old fat guy using his back hair as a “comb over”. Or some chick whose breasts look like a baseball in an old sock, dragging on the ground. You know what I mean? People are too hung up with nudity and it needs to stop.

BTW: email all photos to my email address. LOL!!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Hee-hee! I would but my husband might get pissy. I'll post some after I photoshop the naughty parts out.

10:19 AM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Naked is great, but sometimes it can get a little out of hand. I'm all about good taste.

2:46 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

It should be a fair, straight up trade. The noggin for uncensored pictures. Both of our families would be pissy then. LOL!!!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home