Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Monday

Oh yeah, that's sarcasm. By the way, I am NOT the person who won the Power ball lotto last week, even though I shop at that Dierberg's all the time. Story of my life...

Actually, I am in a good mood today despite waking up with a killer migraine. I love Exedrine Migraine!!!! Anyway, I have work today so the time is going by quickly. I have my Nazi Bitch class tonight. More stomach crunches than a platoon of Navy Seals, that should be her motto.

Issy and I met with my friend this weekend and took some really great photos. As soon as I remember to bring them in I'll post some of them. We ate at this fabulous restaurant on Grand afterwards. If it wouldn't have been rude I would have licked my plate clean. I've never had Vietnamese food before but I plan on having it again soon. Shrimp spring rolls being showered with plum sauce danced through my dreams that night. God, I'm starving, what did I bring for lunch? Campbell's Healthy Request Minestrone. Joy.

Have a good day, all.

1 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I can't wait to see your photos. Where did you go?

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home