Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bye!

I found this article about the family that was kicked off AirTran when their 3-year-old wouldn't calm down. The parents are outraged! They claim they weren't given enough time to calm their child down.

Um, correct me if I am wrong, but 15 minutes should be plenty of time for COMPETENT parents to calm down a child. These fucktards obviously don't know shit about being parents.

I'd like to say thanks to AirTran. It's about time someone stood up for the rights of other people when a bratty child is throwing a tantrum. For too long you parents out there have been walking around thinking you and your child can get away with anything because you are a family.

WRONG! Society will not put up with your screaming, yelling, crying, spoiled, idiotic child just because you can't control it. If a grown person were to act this way they would be kicked out of an establishment in a heartbeat, if not arrested. But if a child acts this way we, the public, are supposed to suck it up and deal with it because it's a child. That mentality has gotten us where we are today. We can't go anywhere without some spawn of Satan ruining the atmosphere. And the lazy-ass parents who let it happen have had a free pass for WAY too long.

I hope other companies take the initiative AirTran has. I hope restaurants, movie theaters, parks, and department stores will follow their lead and kick any squalling brat out on their ear if they disturb the peace. It is the customers who matter, babies don't have money. And if you're worried that telling little Johnny to be quite will hurt his little feelings than you had no business having a kid in the first place.

GO AIRTRAN!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I agree with you completely. It sucks going to a movie theatre and having some bratty child behind me kicking my seat or talking with someone. In fact, I almost got into a fight at the Arnold theatre one night over this.

A guy comes in to see some movie with his 5 or 6 year old son and sits behind me and my family. After thirty minutes of constant talking, “Dad, why is that happening? Dad, why did he do that? Dad, what does that mean?” I finally stood up and told him to shut his son up or leave. Now I gave the dad at least three dirty looks which he clearly saw but still failed to shut up his bratty son. Well I was in a bad mood and was ready to rumble when he finally agreed with me and we had no problems the rest of the movie.

Why does it have to come to that?

4:08 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

When my husband and I lived in Savannah he worked for a movie theater (manager). There was a man in the theater with two children. The little girl was Satan spawn, running up and down the isles, yelling, screaming, so on. the father sat there and did nothing. When a woman finally said something to him he started cussing her out and telling her she was only "2 years old, Bitch." Oh, so it's okay to cuss in front of her but God forbid he should control her.
I said as much and then I became the bitch. I did get in, "If you can't control her, don't bring her out in public." Hubby kicked the jackass out without refunding their money.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home