Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, February 12, 2007

Memories

This weekend I was reminded of something I did a long time ago. My sister was dating this guy, we'll call him Bastard, who bought her a dog. King was a keeshound, a.k.a a big furry ball of stupid. He was soooo sweet and a good dog, but he was dumb as dirt.

I, however, managed to teach King a trick. I taught him to roll over on his back - when you told him to "Come here!"

The first time he did it when my sister told him to "Come here!" was a moment I will never forget. "Come here, King. No, come here! Coooooome here. Come here! Why does he keep rolling over?"

Bwa-ha-ha! He did it until the day he died. God, how I loved that dog.

3 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

It's good that you insert your evil influence when appropriate. LOL!!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

awe

some!

see, THIS is the reason why you are one of the few friends we care to keep around and stay in touch with!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I'm trying to teach Beo some new tricks but he is WAY too smart.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home