Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Woo!

I have found the answer to my unhappiness. Having discovered this secret I intend to be happy for the rest of my life. The world has aligned overnight. The stars again shine brightly. The harmony of the universe is mine to discover. The birds sign for me, the animals come to my tranquil pool to drink. I shall never cry again, for Peace, true and rare, has come to my heart.

What has inspired such a change in my universe? Dark Chocolate M&M's!

Ooooooooooooooooooooo, they are so good.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Grunt said...

Oh my! I think my tongue just had an orgasm when I read this, Barbarian. Must. Go. Store. Buy. Some!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home