Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Worst Nightmare

A man fell during cave exploration and is trapped 3 kilometers underground in a tunnel that is small and curvy. It will take up to 3 days to pull this man out, while he has head and back injuries. Just send down a gun with two bullets, please. If the first one doesn't kill me, I may need the second.

I don't have a fear of small spaces if I know I can fit through them and can eventually get out. I don't like them, but I don't fear them. Being trapped in a cave, in a hole not much bigger than me, not knowing how far down I'm going to go or if I'll be able to make it back up - oh my gorsh, scares me to death. I'm getting the heeby-jeebies just thinking about it.

I took my nephew out for ice cream yesterday and I found out an interesting fact. You all know I am not a big fan of the sun. Well, turns out the sun was created by Texas, and if we eradicate the state of Texas we will be able to kill the sun. Who knew?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home