Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Visualize

Imagine a little white room with no windows and no doors. In this little room is a woman, running from side to side, screaming. At the end of each lap she bangs her head against a wall as hard as she can. Save for stopping to pant here and there, she continues these actions until finally she knocks herself unconscious.

That is how I feel today.

Why is it most men will wait until the very last minute to do the things he needs to do? And why does that man feel his needs are so much greater than those of his colleagues? And why can't any of them seem to understand I do not give a shit either way?

It's very simple. If I like you, you will get your things on time. If I don't like you, well, we'll see what happens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

How funnny... I think I feel the same way today.

My brother... who is an artist, he paints mostly... works as a janitor. He prefers it because nobody bothers him.

It's days like these when i think he's got the right idea... i'm not asking to win the lottery, or a new car or whatever. I'd just like to be left alone.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I'm with you on that!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home