Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's A Good Day

I didn't have frantic professors waiting for me when I got to work today. Always a bonus. This week has gone by pretty quickly. I guess being busy will do that.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. My husband is taking me out to a special place, he won't tell me where. He's also going to buy me flowers. Such a sweet man! He sent me to work with a smile on my face this morning, let me tell you. We're going to ride this weekend but I don't know if it will be on Sunday or Monday. I am so looking forward to a 3-day weekend - sleep, sleep, sleep, ride, sleep.

So they announced the latest celebs on Dancing With The Stars. I saw photos of the contestants. Scary Spice - she's living up to that name, boy. Can you blame Eddie for not hanging around after he saw that in the morning? And Mrs. Garth I-Haven't-Done-Shit-Since-I-Left-90210 is not aging gracefully. At least, not in the photo I saw. She had a double chin! Jane Seymore never ages. She is still gorgeous and classy, I can't wait to see her in a tight little Salsa number. But the guys, two of them I've never heard of, they are easy on the eyes. Well, except for the owner of that football team (shudder), money doesn't make everyone attractive. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the winner will be male. We'll see.

I'm also going to spend this weekend cleaning my house from top to bottom. Our friend from South Carolina is coming into town. We haven't seen him in ages, we miss him. It will be fun to see he and my husband turn into little boys again, they always do when they talk about toys and such. I don't mind being pushed into the background, when those two are together I do nothing but laugh. Weeeee!

Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home