Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Cough, Cough, Hack, Hack

Hello again. Posting two days in a row, wow, I must have nothing to do. I'm getting over a nasty bout of bronchitis. This is truly a disgusting disease. I don't recommend catching it if you can avoid it. Lots of snot, I'll leave it at that.

Yesterday my mommy, grandmommy, sister, and both my derby wives called to see how I was doing. It hurt to talk, and they all got an earful of hacking and coughing, but it was nice to catch up. Everyone is doing well.

The husband and I are heading to Savannah, GA in July and I can not wait. I haven't seen my friends down there in almost 2 years. I miss them. With derby and bike rides it's hard to carve out vacation time anymore. I'm really looking forward to the trip.

That's all. My, what a boring post. Sorry, folks. Let's see.....there is that sick fuck that locked his daughter in a basement for 24 years, fathering 7 children by her; gas prices are going through the roof and this country is going to hell; food shortages are cropping up all over the place; we still have an idiot running this country and no really great candidate to take his place. Choose one and discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home