Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ok, I'll say it, You're just Stupid

We as a race are so ignorant. I'm talking about humans. I'm talking to those of you who spend so much time and energy hating gay people. Why? What's it to you who people sleep with? Who we sleep with does not define us as people.

"We don't want gays in the military," you whine. Oh yeah? So if you were in Iraq bogged down in a blown-out building with insurgent fire pinning you down and bombs going off closer and closer to your location, are you really going to be thinking about your dick? No. Let me tell you something, if I was in that situation I could be surrounded by a platoon of men who sleep with farm animals and I wouldn't care. I just want a lot of armed men on MY side.

"Being gay is a sin against God," you moan. If that's the case, then shouldn't God be pissed off about it and not you? When a gay person dies they have to meet their maker just like you do. They'll have to account for being gay. You'll have to account for being a hypocritical, bigoted asshole. Be concerned with you.

"Gay people shouldn't raise children," you say. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't last summer's news casts full of stories about straight, Catholic priests molesting children? LOTS of straight, Catholic priests molesting children. Seems you need to keep a closer eye on those you force your own children to spend time with. Perhaps if those priests could have come out in a loving, understanding atmosphere and not be surrounded by hatred, they wouldn't need to molest your children.

If you have a heart attack and go to the hospital, will you be more concerned that the heart surgeon whose about to open your chest cavity knows what he's doing, or who he sleeps with?

I think the most shocking thing for gay-haters to face is that openly gay people are the least of their worries. They could have a twice convicted child molester living next door to them and never know it. They could work every day with a terrorist supporter. Their children might grow up to be strippers and whores. They could take a vacation and be blown to bits on a bus. They could eat a hamburger infected with some unknown, incurable virus. They could become paralyzed and, thanks to an ignorant government, a possible cure could be poured down the drain. An openly gay person is just trying to live their life. If that's a sin, than I'm a sinner, too.

Leave gay people alone and stop being so damn stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home