Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Psst

Hey. Hey, you there. This is President Bush. Okay, I just want to say I didn't know nothing 'bout it, okay? I didn't know nothing 'bout our ports. When they said port, I thought they were talking about wine. In fact, when we had those super secret meetings I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to remember what book I was reading when the towers got plane-bombed. Somethin' 'bout an animal, I think it was a goat. Whatever happened to that goat, anyway? Ah, Dick Cheney probably shot it, he-he. Anyway, I didn't know nothing 'bout no ports or no secret deals. I'm trying to justify the war in Iraq, I mean win - I'm trying to win the war in Iraq. What, the war, hurricane Katrina, the Supreme Court, and Laura kicking me out of bed I got a lot on my mind. My plates getting full, know what I mean? So don't blame me, it wasn't my fault. I gotta go now, I hear a vacation calling my name. Remember, I didn't know nothing about it. Vote Republican!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home