Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Truth Hurts

I don't know if you know about the feud between Martha "I'm a Miserable Bitch" Stewart and Donald "Everything I Touch Turns to Gold" Trump, but I love it! It's about time someone spoke truthfully to that lying wretch. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when Trump hit her straight between the eyes. Her show sucked and now she's looking around for people to blame. I caught the last five minutes of her "Apprentice" once while I was waiting for another show to come on. It was so boring I channel surfed for commercials.

Some people have it, and some people don't. Maybe she should have stayed in prison, they seemed to love her there.

Hubby's birthday was yesterday and I didn't get him anything, just like he wanted. Whatever he did want has yet to make an appearance. He was home late last night, I thought maybe he went and got a dog, but that didn't happen. Oh well.

My sister, Alissa, and I went to the Chocolate Wine Trail last Sunday. We had a blast! It was nice to talk and laugh and just have a good time with the girls. The only bad thing that happened was we ran into a know-it-all, try to impress you with my wit, Capote wanna-be at one of the wineries. It was our fourth, so we were feeling pretty good (what with the bottle we drank in the car and the taste-testing we were doing). He sees us and says, loudly, "Oh, here are a few girls on #7." There were 7 wineries in all. To this I replied, loudly, "No, this is only #4." I know, not exactly a scathing reply, but I watched him for a few minutes as he regaled his latest adventure using lots of big words and dropping quite a few names. I have a few words myself: ostentatious, egocentric, narcissistic. Ooooh, look at me! I'm one degree away from Kevin Bacon. I know someone who knows someone who might know Brad Pitt. Woo, look at me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home