Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, August 25, 2006

Great Moments In Bitchery!

This morning I had to get gas. The QT that I go to has four pumps. Along one side there are two lanes; the lane you park in to fill up your car and the lane you use to get out afterwards. Next to this is a high curb and grass, so there is no other way to get out.

For as long as I've lived here there have been stupid assholes (usually yard service assholes) who park in that far lane, making it impossible for cars to get in and out of the pumps. There is a whole damn parking lot more than big enough to fit their trucks and trailers, but oh no, these cocksuckers have to park in that lane. I have cursed these people before but today I got a little proactive.

"Thanks for blocking the lane, asshole"
"Suck me, bitch."
"Maybe if you had a dick, cunt."
Silence. That's right, I called a guy a cunt. It just slipped out.
"Fuck you." This from the fat companion coming back with two coffees.
"Go to hell, fat ass. Are you retarded? Huh? No, you know what, calling you a retard is an insult to retarded people. Even idiots are smarter than you. People like you shouldn't even be allowed to live. If I had a gun right now I'd shoot you. I'd shoot you in your face so that any poor sap unlucky enough to be related to you can't identify you. I'll spit on your grave. And when they put me in prison I'll write a letter to your family every day telling them I'm glad your dead. I'd spend the rest of my life happy that I erased your ugly, fat, stupid ass from this planet."

Fat man got in the truck and they pulled out without another word. Everyone else in the parking lot stared at me. Guess they've never seen a really pissed off bitch before. Well...they have now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

I knew I loved you for a reason!

I cut a truck off one time about 4 years ago and it had three guys in it. He pulled up next to me (I had a friend of mine in the car at the time) and he says:

"Ya know, I didn't appreciate you cutting me off."
"Well I'm sure you'll get over it."
"What a bitch!"
"And your a cocksucker so what's your point?!"

Why is it that when a woman is forthcoming and speaks her mind that most men don't know how to take it? My friend giggled and slid down in the seat. I know you would have embraced the moment and shared in the verbal abuse!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Oh yes. Hubby thought it was a bad idea to mention anything having to do with a gun...probably right. I'll have to keep my mouth in check.

2:07 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I am a believer in social Darwinism; these guys will hopefully meet their Maker sooner than later. Hopefully before they procreate, otherwise they will spawn another generation of retards.

I applaud your speaking out but do be careful about the gun talk. Many of these idiots do carry a gun and are looking for a reason to use it.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home