Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Never Write in Anger

Last night I got home and thought I should delete my previous post. My friend who told me the story did so as a friend, not so I could rant on my blog about what a whore her friend is. Also, her son reads my blog and might be a bit offended by my words. But then I decided against it. This is me. That's how I felt. I was angry, still am. However, having thought about it a bit more there need to be some retractions.

I'm not glad Lizzy has herpes. It's a horrible ailment and she's a young girl who was just out to have fun. She should have been smarter about it, but there you go.

She is also not a slut or a whore because she went on vacation and had fun. If that is the prerequisite to being a slut or a whore than I myself fit into that category. She handled it wrong.

Crying rape was still a horrible thing to do and I hope she learns a very valuable lesson about telling lies. I still think she's morally bankrupt and I have no desire to meet her. Ever. But she is not my friend or my family member so I'm going to drop the matter right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I am glad you did not delete that post. Good job!!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Thanks. I'm getting much better at appologizing.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home