Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, August 28, 2006

Truth in Poetry

I heard a song the other day by an artist named Rihanna. It's an awful song, not just because it sounds like she's singing it out of her left nostril, but because she tries to put class with adultery. I didn't hear all the lyrics, but I think it goes a little something like this:

I spread open my legs
Every single day
But he keeps avoiding me
Sorrow to my core
Cause it seems that all I am
Is just a little whore

He's more than a man
But he can't understand
I like it up the ass
Really, really fast
I'm on my knees again
'Cuz this is who I am

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I will lay down on my back
For just any guy

Chorus:
I don't wanna be a whore no more
I don't wanna be the reason why
He has to cure one disease or more
Or he could die a little more inside
I don't wanna be a little whore
I don't wanna take away his life
But I'll never be
A faithful wife.

I think you get the picture. Let's be truthful, okay? I mean, c'mon, Nelly Furtado had the balls to name her album "Loose". There's some truthful advertising!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ya, the lyrics are *actually*

http://www.lyrics4all.net/r/rihanna/a-girl-like-me/unfaithful.php

You MUST HAVE been listening to a spoof.

2:12 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

This song reminds me of Led Zeppelin's "Hey Hey What Can I Do" but from the point of the woman.

Who is the more foolish in Rihanna's little story, the cheater or the cheated on who knows what is happening? I think the idiot is the guy waiting at home for his slut girlfriend to return home.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

ee vasive - Yeah, um, the spoof lyrics that I wrote were based on the real lyrics which I used in order to write the spoof. See, I'm being sarcastic. I really, really hate this song.

Darth - I agree, anyone who willingly hangs out with a whore is just as much to blame as the whore herself. I just love the fact that she doesn't want to do it anymore, like it's an addiction or she's being forced. A slut's a slut in my book.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home