Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, September 22, 2006

Christians!

Read this. I can't believe that these people are being this stupid!

"Oh, our President isn't paying attention to our 'value issues,' instead paying more attention to that little war over in Iraq and other world issues that don't concern us."

Listen, assholes, there are more important issues in this world than gay marriage and abortion. We have a homeless problem, we have a poverty problem, our children are not getting a basic high school education, our government is corrupt, our rights are falling by the wayside, our prisons are over-crowded and medicine costs and arm and a leg. We pay too much for gas, we are killing off this planet, terrorists are killing people every day, diseases are becoming stronger and smarter, our food supply is uncertain, housing prices are falling, President Egghead wants to put a WALL up around our BORDER, and sex slaves are still being kept in this country.

But God forbid, we have to address gay marriage!

You conceited, holier-than-thou, narcissistic, bigoted, self-centered, ignorant, cowardly, violent, shit-filled thunder-cunts!

While you argue about a guy loving a guy I want to make sure I'm still going to have a retirement to depend on in about 40 years, okay? Weep over a dead baby, go ahead, I'm more concerned with having medical insurance and still being able to eat. I'm going to fight cops being able to arrest me for no reason, detain me for no reason, and convict me for no reason. Because that's what effects me. That's what I'm concerned about.

The day I wake up a pregnant lesbian I'll give you fuckers a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home