Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Get the barf bags ready.

Did I ever mention I love being a wife? I love being my husband's wife. Before I met him I didn't really care to get married. My mother pushed for it since I was 14 but I didn't really have the desire. Then I met ol' Hubby and my view on love and marriage began to change.

I love the fact that I am the only person who can run my fingers along his naked chest. I'm the one who can sink my teeth into his shoulder or pat his little butt. I'm the one who gets to kiss him, hug, him, and hold him close to me. I'm the one who gets to see him do his little dance when he's happy or hear him cuss a blue streak when he's not. I know what he looks like naked and I'm the only one.

He makes me laugh every day. We have so many private jokes other's think we're crazy when we burst out laughing. I'm the one who sees him turn into a little boy when he's wrestling with our dog. I'm the one who gets to do his laundry and cleans up after he cooks. It's me! I'm the one and it makes me so happy. I share his dreams, ambitions, and flaws. Oh, and he has my number, too. No two ways about that.

There are plenty of men out there who could probably make me happy but I was lucky enough to find the only one who's perfect for me. I love him and he loves me and he's the only one! You can go ahead and puke now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Understood.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Issy said...

Getting all gushy right before the anniversary? I could have made a bet on that one and made a mint!

I'm happy for both of you. Hopefully things will go in that direction for me and said boy!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Only if heavy wooden baseball bats are involved ;-)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Issy said...

What are you talking about!?! Graphite is the only way for me baby! No splinters. . .just solid steel (just like I like my men! Snicker, snicker)

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home