Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Foul Mood Continues

I ordered the best pair of boots the other day. Knee length, pointy toed, covered with a comic book print in black and white, and only $12.99. I have been salivating for these boots since I ordered them. I have organized outfits around these things.

I get an email today saying they are sold out.

Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, I want to smash that store to rubble!

I'm a size 10. Do you know how hard it is to find a decent shoe in a size 10? For some reason the fashion industry thinks women with large feet need orthopedic support or wear nothing but tennis shoes. And if I do manage to find a decent size 10 it's sold out. I bet a slew of drag queens took all the larger sizes. I'm so pissed! Of course, they have the same boot in pink and black. PINK? I don't DO pink.

So my whole day is ruined. I can't find anything like them anywhere else online. God-damned son-of-a-bitch!

2 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

If I know you well enough, a raincheck won't do. You want them NOW! Don't blame you either about the drag queen comment. I think us women should have first dibbs on looking great! I saw the boots and I thought they were so you! Did you see that they have the same print in the shoe section under pumps? They might have that in a 10.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

No pump. Want boot.

I did call and they said they would probably never have that boot in my size again.

I'm serious, folks, I'm about to have a PMS-induced meltdown of mythic porportions.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home