Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Nightmares

It's about damn time someone stood up for non-smokers. It's also a damn shame that a mother wouldn't give up her habit to keep her kid. I guess all those people who feel it is their right to smoke now understand it's everyone else's' right not to be around it.

I had a doozy of a dream last night. I dreamt my husband went to visit our friend G and came back with a new girlfriend. He walked that whore right into our house and started treating her like she owned the place. With them were a bunch of her friends and her family and they all treated me like I was trash. I tried talking to my husband but he wouldn't say anything but, "You have three days to get your shit together."

Then the bitch started going through my closet and making fun of my clothes! Oh, I don't think so. I got our biggest kitchen knife and introduced that girl to a psychopath. After getting her and her family out of MY house, I called my best friend and told her to bring over 3 bottles of wine and a gallon of gasoline. It was horrible. I couldn't stop crying, I threw-up, and inside was this unrelenting pain.

I woke up before she got there. Whew! I wonder what I would have done? In real life I would have gotten them out of the house, loaded everything into a U-Haul, sold what I could of his things, emptied out our bank account, and traveled to the South. All in one day, leaving him two days before discovering I'd emptied him out. Yeah, live a good life with your new bitch now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

You've had one similar to that one before haven't you?

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home