Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, September 29, 2006

This day has only gotten WORSE!

There is a girl (I won't insult women by calling her a woman) who was a grad student in my department. She is a total and unequalled bitch by many definitions. She and I hate each other with such a passion that we could liquefy lava.

Two weeks ago this fire-breathing narcissist defended her thesis, which means she graduated from the program and was free to leave this University and go about her evil, merry way. I was so happy to see her go I brought champagne to work and drank it gleefully all day.

Today I discovered that she has chosen to postdoc with her graduate professor. What does this mean? She'll be here AT LEAST another two years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!

Why me? I try to get along with her on a professional level but she persists in being nasty and combative at every turn. She's only 5'3", I could kick her ass in a heartbeat but I know she's the type who would call Johnny Cochran. Wait, isn't he dead? Ok, then, Jesse Jackson. Maybe even Al Sharpton. I'd end up in jail and she'd send me postcards to gloat about it.

Hello, alcoholism? Here I come!

4 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

No! That rag is staying?????????????? How awful! I think that this should be a well planned out ordeal of great proportions! She deserves to trip down the back hall stairs or even better yet, I could stick a roll of Kodak film down her throat! Anything for my fave girlfriend!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Maybe a roll of Omnimax film, her mouth is big enough to wrap around that.

I'm close to tears here, I need to kill something to make myself feel better.

12:14 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I break thumbs for $25; there might be a coupon in the Yellow Pages for a buy one get one free too. LOL!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Oh, how I WISH!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home