Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, September 01, 2006

Ragzilla

I wish I could do something for Alissa. Her mother-in-law has a first class ticket on the crazy train. I wish there was a way one family could commit a member because they have proven themselves unstable. Or maybe just commit her because she's being a mega-bitch. Do they have mega-bitch homes? Maybe they should.

And what is Alissa's boyfriend doing about his mother? He's leaving town. Yep, seems if things get to heavy he turns tail and runs leaving Alissa to deal with the mess. Alissa could use a vacation but does he care about that? Nope, just as long as he takes care of himself. Did I tell you he's refused to help out with his brother's house? Because of him little feelings getting hurt he's letting his crippled father, batty mother, the widow, and Alissa do all the work. Forget the fact that he's young and in shape, oh no, all that matters is him gets his way.

I hope Alissa and I will have some time this holiday weekend to just sit back and relax. She deserves it. Maybe we'll have the widow join us, get them both away from crazy-ass mother-in-law. Have fun, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home