Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's A Small World

Hello everyone, I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. I did. My husband is the best.

When I lived in Savannah, Georgia, I worked for a fabulous catering company. There were two kinds of employees at this company, the regulars and the temps. We regulars (about 6 of us) worked almost every party. If we had a large party we brought in the temps. The temps were students or others who only needed pocket money.

One of these temps was named Simone. Simone was a very pretty girl, she had boobs that wouldn't quit. She was very uninhibited and full of spunk. It was fun working with her one night, but anything more than that and she would exhaust you with her vibrancy. Nothing was too good or too bad for her. She kind of disappeared right before I moved back to St. Louis. For the longest time no one knew what happened to her.

Then the other night I'm watching Cat House II. This is a reality series on HBO about the Bunny Ranch, one of the USA's most famous brothels. When a man comes to the bunny ranch he can pick a girl from the line-up. So here I am watching this when one of the girls catches my eye. It's Simone! In all her glory, I might add. I have to say her journey to the Bunny Ranch must have been a bad one, she looked like she took a beating with the fugly stick on the way. Then she tripped and fell into a puddle of premature aging. Her hair was stringy and she just looked run down.

Thankfully I was spared watching Simone have a "party" with a patron. I don't think I could have watched that. I don't want to see any of my friends in those positions.

I betcha she's still full of spunk - OH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

So sad that's how your friend has ended up.

But 5 thumbs up on your punchline to this post! :D

2:33 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

What is so sad about this? I wish I could get paid a lot of money for sex. Instead I work 40 hours for what she gets paid for screwing about two guys. Where do I sign up?

2:25 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

You and me both. I've been giving it away for years!

I'd spend a week at the Bunny Ranch. I'd make enough to buy myself a new car. I should have headed out there the moment I was 18, I could be retired by now!

4:38 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I have watched that program. Now I'm going to have to see if I can spot your spunky friend.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home