Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Great Scot!

I have this unnatural desire to go to Scotland. The desire is so strong that I looked up flights yesterday. It's not as expensive as I thought, round trip is about $750. Honey and I could go to Scotland for the same amount we're going to Hawaii. While perusing the travel sights I came across an ad for Scottish Singles. Oh, you know I took a look.

There is good news. The ladies of Scotland have the same choices as we ladies here in the US. Crap. Yep, one or two cute guys popped up but for the most part Scottish men are just as average, overweight, and ugly as the American chaps (on such sites, not as a whole). However, Scottish men do have one thing I wish American men had - honesty.

Here in America you click on a person profile and it's, "I like puppies, walks on the beach, watching movies, having dinner, blah, blah, blah." The Scottish guys were, "I'm looking for a one night stand with two ladies and myself!" Finally, honesty in the cyber-dating world. Because you know about 85% of the men on these sites are not there because they have a choice of women. They go on these sites because they are having a hard time finding a lady and they just want to have sex. Oh, face it, 85% of the ladies on such sites are there for the same reason. I bet if a woman placed the following ad she'd have 100 responses in an hour.

"Woman with no desire to start a serious relationship is looking for any guy with enough money to buy food and condoms for one night only. Conversation is desired but if you posses enough verbal skills to order alcohol, that's fine too. I have no interest in your life, career, or future plans, just be sure your penis is above average size. Photographs required as proof. Guys with lots of issues need not apply. Must have own transportation."

There you go.

1 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

That's hilarious. I'm tempted to try it, but slightly afraid of the consequences.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home