Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Haaaaa, Take THAT!

I'm so glad Michael Vic is finally getting what he deserves. The conceited prick acts like he's above the rest of us but the stupid git won't be playing football this year. Why? Because of that little dog fighting ring they busted on his property. Oh yeah, for those of you still clinging onto the hope that he's an innocent man - just keep watching.

I'm not happy that Vic is not going to be playing for the Falcons this year. I'm much happier knowing the Falcons will be down a man! I hate Atlanta. Not just the football team but the whole damn city. I hate Atlanta streets, traffic, people, and places. The whole city of Atlanta could turn into a mushroom cloud and I could care less.

It's a personal thing, I haven't just pulled Atlanta out of a hat. When I have visited Atlanta, or driven through it on my way to Savannah, something bad happens. It never fails. So I revel in Atlanta's misfortune. Ha-ha ha, ha-ha-ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home